Our Location Base Solutions
CloudTalk Interactive has guided businesses, government agencies and organizations – helping them harness the power of geographic information to transform decision-making, operations, and ultimately…the lives of the people they serve.
Mapping and geographic information visualization makes a difference. Imagine selecting a site for a new bank branch in an up and coming area. What if you could spot demographic trends before property prices go up…and before the competition even has a clue? What if you could optimize distribution routes…and save the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in fuel costs?
We pride ourselves on being the GIS (geographic information systems) software solutions experts. From retailing, to health care, telecommunications, manufacturing, and public administration, our clients know that a friendly, knowledgeable Mapping Solutions staff member will always be available to help solve a business challenge
MapBasic – Automation tool for MapInfo Professional
- Simplify repeated or complex tasks in MapInfo Professional
- Modify user interface for casual users
- Increase functionality for power users
SpatialWare / SQLServer 2008 – Enhanced spatial capabilities for databases
- Utilize the power of your relational database for spatial analysis
- Incorporate spatial objects directly into Microsoft SQL Server
- Database design and maintenance
- Standard SQL and Spatial SQL query construction
Microsoft MapPoint – Entry-level desktop mapping
- Batch routing functionality
- Embed MapPoint maps and technology into your application
- Display other native GIS formats in MapPoint
MapXtreme – MapInfo’s web-mapping solution
- Complete internet/intranet “Find Nearest Dealer” solution
- More powerful internet/intranet/enterprise solutions
- Layer manipulation
- Thematic shading
- Demographic reports
- .NET and Java versions available.
- Validate the geography of a search
- Review the data live on the map with over 200+ fields of information per point
- Map custom boundaries, territories, and assets
- Toggle between road and aerial maps for improved visual analysis
- Geocode any standardized address in the U.S.
- Map a location with latitude and longitude coordinates
- Map landmarks by using generic names
- Map a location by using two intersecting street
- Geocode one address at a time or batch geocode large files
- Compute the distance between two points by line of site or the shortest drive time
- Retrieve images in different formats and sizes, with custom icons, and multiple layers of information
- Hosted on secure 24/7 cloud computing service with a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%.